Houston Real Estate -Buyers Market
It's a buyer's market just about everywhere in the USA right now. New homes are edging out the older ones, and empty homes are sitting even longer on the market because only 10% of buyer's can visualize their furnishings in a vacant house. Buyer's are overwhelmed at the abundance of choices they have when buying a home, they are like kids in a candy store, they can't make up their minds, there are so many available. They also have the luxury of making low ball offers. That is why home sellers have to do something to set themselves apart from the fierce competition. Their are two solutions to helping with this problem. The first is pricing your house competitively. The second is having your home professionally staged. It will show better, and make a better impression on the MLS listing photos, after it's been staged. A whopping 87% of people start their search on the Internet. If your photos don't impress, your home won't get shown. Don't waste time, and money sitting on your home, call for a Home Consultation today to see how home staging can reduce your selling time maximizing your bottom line.
- ► 2007 (13)
- Houston Real Estate -Buyers Market
- Home Staging Consultations Can Net You $1000's
- House Not Selling~We Have The Solution!
- How Much Does Home Staging Cost?
- How Home Staging Can Help You
- Houston's Hot New Real Estate Marketing Tool
- Stager Idol Competition-Over $12,000 Grand Prize!
- Curb Appeal Where What's On The Outside Counts!
- Subtle Changes Make A Room Usable
- From Frat House To Defined Spaces
- Kid Clutter To Super Simplistic
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2010 (16)
- ► 2012 (30)