|Living Room Before|
|Living Room After|
All-Inclusive Personalized Home staging Consultation Includes:
- Preview home and take photos.
- Verbal "Walk-n-Talk" from curb, home to the back fence. (Written report is available).
- Specific room-by-room recommendations and evaluation.
- On-the-spot recommendations.
- Top 5 Priority "Sellers To Do" List for the highest R.O.I
- How to showcase features that may get overlooked by buyers.
- Suggestions on updates or cosmetic changes.
- Do you need to make upgrades? We'll tell you whether it will be cost-effective for the sale of your home.
- Cost effective tips and Ideas.
- Ideas for furniture and accessory placement.
- Recommendations of possible items (if needed) to purchase and where to purchase them.
- Hands-on redesign of furniture or accessories if time permits.
- Paint and Color recommendations.
- Address any necessary items, issues or deferred maintenance.
- Ideas for awkward spaces or floor plans.
- Clutter control tips.
- Showing Instructions.
- Hands-on staging estimate for vacant & occupied homes (furniture & accessory placement and arrangement).
- DIY staging plan if sellers want to implement changes.
- Furniture & Accessory Rental estimate if applicable for unoccupied vacant homes.
- Flooring recommendations.
- Hardware, Lighting recommendations.
- Curb Appeal including landscaping Ideas.
- And More!
Most home staging consultations are $150 depending on the size and location of home.
- RESA 2011 study proves "it does not benefit the homeowner to list their property first to see if it will sell. When they invest in staging before listing, they sell 79% faster".
- RESA 2011 study showed "84% of buyers (some estimates are higher) look on the Internet to preview homes before they go to see a home in person. Properties with beautiful photographs will be looked at first. A staged home photographs better and looks better on the MLS".
- RESA 2011 study showed"Professional stagers can “see what the buyer sees”. Buying decisions are made very quickly. Professional stagers know how those decisions are made and create an environment that allows for a favorable decision to be made when buyers look at a property".